Get placed in top companies with 100% placement assistance
Simplifying Skills US Staffing Course
This course will give deep insight into the recruiting and staffing industry in the US market. How does it operate and what are the core basic knowledge and experience you need to take off well in your first job. You will be well trained with deep insight and vast knowledge that will help you to be an outstanding performer in your group. Simplifying Skills is providing training on the US IT Recruitment process with placement support.
Is US Staffing Course helpful?
US Staffing as a career would be one of the best decisions one can make to excel in a fast-paced world. It allows you to work with the best of the best system integrator, consulting and end clients.
Simplifying Skills provides training to the students on all aspects of US IT Staffing. We provide campus training to the students and have a track record of 100% placement. We focus on end to end training and placement services exclusive services for non-technical degrees like BBA, B.Com etc.
Career Scope and Job Growth
With a good placement record, Simplifying Skills course in US Staffing training with certification can help you with resume preparation, practise interviews, career coaching, and other services. At Simplifying Skills professional trainers are always available to help you improve and strengthen your talents to fulfil industry needs. Corporate training in US Staffing is now the most widely used Technology Skills in IT. Almost 80k IT recruiters want corporate training in US Staffing skills tools. Course in US Staffing develops your technical abilities so that students will be able to give their best in course-based projects and tests.
Why Enroll in US Staffing Training Course?
We Focus on Innovative ideas, High-quality Training, Smart Classes, 100% job assistance, Opening the doors of opportunities. Our US Staffing Trainees are working across the nation.
US Staffing Curriculum
- Module 1: US staffing overview
- Module 2: US recruitment Process
- Module 3: Companies for Placement
- Module 4: Steps in recruiting life cycle
- Module 5: Demographics US history & locations
- Module 6: US visa types and info
- Module 7: Tax terms
- Module 8: LinkedIn, Building Network
- Module 9: Basic computer fundamentals
- Module 10: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Module 11: Outlook, Skype and other Mail and communication tools
- Module 12: US resume format
- Module 13: Sourcing
- Module 14: Boolean Search
- Module 15: Job boards and different tools
- Module 16: Applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Module 17: Script
- Module 18: Call expertise and experience (client and candidate)
- Module 19: Mock Recruitment
- Module 20: Applying for Jobs and Job search
- Module 21: Appearing for interviews
Let’s broaden your skills
Course from another Institute
Course from Simplifying Skills
For admission to our program, the prerequisites include:
Applicants should have 50% or above in 10th, 12th and a Bachelor's degree.
The program is open for candidates in their final semester and recent graduates with 0-3 years of experience.
The course is ideal for candidates with graduation in a quantitative discipline like engineering, mathematics, commerce, sciences, statistics, economics, etc.
Not sure yet?
Schedule a 10-minute phone call with US