Get placed in top companies with 100% placement assistance
Why Simplifying Skills Data Science Program?
Simplifying Skills Data Science program has been developed by industry experts to help you learn real-world applications of Data Science from scratch and build powerful models to generate useful business insights and predictions. This program has been designed for fresh graduates and early career professionals looking to build their career in Data Science & Analytics – the most in-demand employment skill. Take a big career leap with this placement-guaranteed program. The students get guaranteed interview opportunities after successfully completing the course.
Discover the best learning from experienced mentors at Simplifying Skills.
Get specialized in Data Science with Simplifying Skills
This program equips students with skills and knowledge to influence decision making, strategy, and operations with fact-based insights and address real-world business problems in real time. It focuses on the understanding of the latest analytical concepts like Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics to solve business problems. During the program, students will learn the strength of Data Science tools on updated technology platforms. The learners will be exposed to hands-on training in analytical tools with the aim of being skilled data scientists. The program is delivered by a team of leading faculty members and industry experts through instructions along with hands-on sessions.
Career Opportunity in Data Science
The hottest careers right now have to do with using data effectively. Business analysts review data-based information to provide recommendations that assist the senior management in making data-driven decisions. Traditionally, business analysts have been concerned with structured data from a single database source and the use of unstructured data from multiple sources – “Big Data” – has given new depth and complexity to data analysis. Companies that have the technical capabilities to harness multitudes of unstructured data need individuals who can ask the right business questions to analyze the resulting data effectively and understand the appropriate statistical techniques.
USP of Data Science Program
- Hand holding from scratch to Data Scientist skillset development in instructor-led training sessions.
- Optimum mix of concepts, tools and techniques, advanced analytics and soft skills.
- Regular interaction with professionals and opportunities to solve real-world problems.
- Learning on updated technology platforms from world-class faculty and professional leaders with extensive experience.
- 100% placement assistance.
Data Science Curriculum
We provide suggested weekly deadlines, each lesson comes with a coding challenge. Each learning week ends with a homework.
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Science and Python
- Module 2: Introduction to Data Visualisation and SQL
- Module 3: Introduction to Statistics
- Module 4: Introduction to Machine Learning and Algorithms
- Module 5: Building your first Prediction Model
- Module 6: Deep dive into ML and introduction to Deep Learning and AWS
- Module 7: Other important topics
- Module 8: Interview Preparation and Placement drives
Will I Be Mentored?
Of course! While studying a course with Simplifying Skills, you will learn from a professional mentor who not only supports you academically but also guides you on the most suitable career path. Throughout the course, your program mentor will encourage you to finish projects, engage in classes and get the most out of this program in Data Science and Machine Learning course.
- Monitor your grades and academic process.
- Furnish you with insider leads to land the job of your dreams.
- Motivate you to excel at in-class projects and assignments.
- Forge meaningful connections that will support you through the course and beyond.
Differentiate yourself with Simplifying Skills Certificate
The knowledge and Data Science skills you’ve gained working on projects, simulations, case studies will set you ahead of the competition and will add considerable value to your professional credentials.
Let’s broaden your skills
Course from another Institute
Course from Simplifying Skills
What after completing our courses?
For admission to our program, the prerequisites include:
Applicants should have 50% or above in 10th, 12th and a Bachelor's degree.
The program is open for candidates in their final semester and recent graduates with 0-3 years of experience.
The course is ideal for candidates with graduation in a quantitative discipline like engineering, mathematics, commerce, sciences, statistics, economics, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Like any other field, with proper guidance Data Science can become an easy field to learn about, and one can build a career in the field.
With Glassdoor ranking data science as the #2 job in America for 2021, exploring demand trends within the field can only lead to beneficial insights
Data science expertise is highly sought-after because it leads to tangible and measurable business outcomes.
Not sure yet?
Schedule a 10-minute phone call with US